When it comes to math, Singapore students are hard to bear. Why? Because in Singapore they employ a special 3-Step learning process that we know as Singapore Maths. It’s a special teaching method that was specifically devised to explain abstract math notions through concrete objects so they are easier to understand for kids. Singapore method is fully compatible with Common Core State Standards and its efficiency has been proven by numerous tests and studies.
At Kids Academy, we took the Singapore maths approach and built an app around it, so kids and parents around the world can take advantage of this cutting-edge learning method.
EXPLORE THE ADVENTUROUS WORLD OF MATH
We turned the learning plan into a fun adventure map, where every math topic is a new location and every lesson is an exciting game, video, song or interactive activity. Kids will meet farm animals and help the farmer sort vegetables and produce, travel to space and learn about the planets with cute aliens, meet the friendly Money Monsters who will help them learn to count money and so, so much more!
* Over 500 learning games, educational videos and activities
* Consistent motivation and rewards system
* A library of printable materials
* Interactive puzzles and quizzes
* Multiple profiles for the kids
100% KID-FRIENDLY CONTENT
This app is kidSAFE certified meaning it doesn’t have any ads or popups that can interrupt or spoilt the user experience for the kids.
The learning plan in Kids Academy Math Games is designed as an exciting adventure map where all topics and math concepts are explained in the form of games, interactive worksheets and activities and educational videos.
AMPLE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Together with the app you get free access to our library of printables with hundreds of worksheets and activities that will help kids expand their practice beyond the screen and acquire all essentials tracing, writing and creative skills with the good old pen, paper and crayons.
* The app is free to download but access to certain content is only available via a subscription-based membership.
* There are two pricing options available: $7.99/month with a 7-day free trial or $49.99/year with a 30 day free trial.
* The trial starts automatically when you confirm your subscription, you’re automatically billed when the trial period ends.
* Subscription can me managed and turned off at any time via your Google Play account.
* Subscription is automatically renewed at the end of each billing period unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the active billing period ends.
* All payments are charged to your Google Play account
* If you have any questions regarding your subscription, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Guide to install #1 Math Games: Singapore Maths For PC
More From Us: Fairy Tale Mysteries (Full) For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the #1 Math Games: Singapore Maths For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like #1 Math Games: Singapore Maths please Follow our blog.