The Cylons have returned to the Twelve Colonies after a forty-year absence. Bent on revenge, they unleash nuclear weapons powerful enough to destroy human civilization… and nearly succeed. The only survivors of the Cylon assault are a ragtag fleet of civilian ships and the last remaining Colonial Battlestar: Galactica.
As Commander of Galactica, you must lead the civilian fleet through uncharted space in search of a new home, while defending it from relentless Cylon attacks. These machines never sleep; letting your guard down for even a moment will cause not only your downfall, but also that of the entire human race.
In Battlestar Galactica: Squadrons™, you will:
– BATTLE waves of Cylons intent on your destruction.
– CONSTRUCT a wide variety of Colonial combat ships from blueprints found on Galactica.
– TRANSFORM your ships into high-performance fighting machines with scavenged technology.
– ESCAPE an overwhelming Cylon onslaught by executing a faster-than-light JUMP!
– DEFEND the civilian population that depends on you for protection.
– And above all, SURVIVE long enough to continue the search for planet Earth, humanity's new home.
Battlestar Galactica: Squadrons™, collects non-personal user data (including aggregated data) and connects with 3rd party social media applications.
Please note, Battlestar Galactica: Squadrons™ is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money. If you choose not to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
©2016. Battlestar Galactica™ and Battlestar Galactica: Squadrons™ and their respective logos are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Television. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Guide to install Battlestar Galactica:Squadrons For PC
More From Us: Hero Simulator: Clicker Game For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Battlestar Galactica:Squadrons For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like Battlestar Galactica:Squadrons please Follow our blog.