In this thrilling zombie shooter, you are armed with guns and melee weapons, tech, and armor, to help you survive the hordes of dead swarming this city. To become the ultimate zombie destroyer, you will need all of your tactical training and military skills to fight the dead in 7 unique environments.
Customize your equipment and weapons to play any style you want. Hunt the dead as a heavy machine gunner, a stealth zombie sniper, a super fast ninja, a machete zombie hunter, an axe murderer, a samurai zombie fighter, and more.
If you are tired of standing in one place shooting at waves of zombies, then this is the game for you. Dead in the Box is a free-movement first person shooter (FPS).
● 7 large locations. Each map presents unique challenges, and requires different tactical strategies. Choose between easy, hard, or killer missions.
● 6 Modes of Gameplay: Sniper, Defend, Gather, Survival, Attack, and Boss Battles.
● Many Zombie Types: Shufflers, Fast movers, Spitters, Smoking Zombies, Fire Zombies, Rage Zombies, Armored Zombies, Exploding Zombies, Bosses and more.
● 25 modern guns: Small guns, sniper rifles, shotguns, long guns, and heavy machine guns.
● Melee weapons: Wrench, cleaver, machete, bloody axe, zombie bat, deadly katana, and the awesome King Sword.
● Armor and shoes to protect you and help you outrun the zombies on your missions.
● Powerful equipment and Boosters: Grenades, land mines, slow motion device, medkits and power ups.
● Controls: Autofire for the casual gamer or manual shooting for the FPS gamer. 180 degree turn button for quick reaction. Virtual analog stick for full movement.
Source: Dead in the Box (Google Play)
Guide to install Dead in the Box For PC
More From Us: Racers Vs Cops : Multiplayer For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Dead in the Box For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like Dead in the Box please Follow our blog.