• Use your computer's mouse and keyboard with your Android devices
• Keyboard sharing supports international keyboards (eg Umlauts)
• Share clipboard between computer and Android devices
• Drag and Drop: Urls will be opened automatically, APKs will be installed
• Shortcuts for turning off screen, multitouch, quickly changing volume, screen brightness
• Supports Windows, Linux and macOS
• Works on all Android versions starting from 4.1
• NO rooted device required
• Connect multiple Android devices to one computer
• Flexible arrangement of devices
• Customizable mouse button actions
• Customizable mouse pointer speed
• Ready for Android Nougat
This app can be described as an unofficial successor to ShareKM, or an Android version of Synergy. It could also be described as a Virtual KVM Switch or a Software KVM Switch solution.
This app requires a free server application to run on your computer that can be downloaded here: http://bit.ly/DeskDockServer. The Java Runtime version 1.7 or later is needed on the computer. Depending on your system, device drivers may have to be installed.
Important: Please be aware that this is an early version of this application. Bugs and issues might cross your way. If something does not work, please do not write bad reviews, but send an email to the support email address listed below or in the app so I actually have a chance to help you or fix the issues. Thanks!
Source: DeskDock PRO (Google Play)
Guide to install DeskDock PRO For PC
More From Us: Summer Princess Shopping Mall For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the DeskDock PRO For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like DeskDock PRO please Follow our blog.