Aside from the basic app content available in the free version of Draftmaster, the pro version contains:
– Track Editor, build your own circuit! Design the shape and size, name it and save it for use in Quick Race mode!
– Driver Editor, rename any driver on the game to whatever you want!
– Draft Editor, tweak the speeds and drafting physics so your racing experience suits you!
– Double Money! Double race winnings without having to watch any ads
Collect the full field of Stock cars, Indycars and Trucks by finishing strongly in races to collect prize money.
– 3 and 4 wide racing all the way round!
– Over 100 vehicle liveries across open-wheel, stock car and truck disciplines
– 19 Circuits with more added every update
– Realistic drafting physics for slingshots, backdrafting and close pack racing
– Stock car Championship mode with the classic pre-2010 points system
– Challenge mode to test a racer's overtaking, blocking and drafting skills
– Settings to accommodate longer race distances and less screen rotation for the dizziness prone
– A Google Play review feedback update system where requested features are queued in order of popularity
Superswatch is the solo creation of Josh Wong, a developer and designer from Suffolk, England.
Source: Draftmaster Pro (Google Play)
Guide to install Draftmaster Pro For PC
More From Us: War Robots For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Draftmaster Pro For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like Draftmaster Pro please Follow our blog.