Played over 3.5 million times on iCivics.org, this NEW and IMPROVED version of Executive Command includes the following features:
– New war scenarios
– More bills ready for presidential review
– New Secretary of State assist on diplomacy tasks
– More presidential avatars
– Refreshed content, art and game features
Sign up for an iCivics account to earn Impact Points and game-based achievements!
Teachers: Check out our classroom resources for Win the White House. Just visit www.icivics.org!
Learning Objectives: Your students will …
– Analyze the structure, functions, and processes of the executive branch
– Describe the various roles of the president: commander in chief, head diplomat, agenda setter, chief executive
– Identify the functions of executive cabinet positions and regulatory departments
– Set your presidential agenda and make speeches to Congress to gain support through new legislation
– Review and sign or veto bills from Congress
– Address diplomatic requests in person or through the State Department
– Manage international tension and a declaration of war
– Stay on top of your domestic and foreign duties as president
Source: Executive Command (Google Play)
Guide to install Executive Command For PC
More From Us: Trolls: Crazy Party Forest! For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Executive Command For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like Executive Command please Follow our blog.