By default, ASUS File Manager allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.
Experience and enjoy these features that ASUS Manager has to offer:
– Your light and savvy file explorer: Search, access, save, move, delete, or share files that are stored in your smart device's internal storage to or from a microSD card, LAN, or Cloud storage accounts and vice-versa.
– Access files in LAN and SMB: Manage files within your LAN (local area network) and SMB (Samba) network.
– More storage options via Cloud storages: Supports cloud storage accounts such as ASUS WebStorage, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
– Suave and smooth multimedia streamlining: Stream multimedia files such as music or videos or open documents, pictures, or photos stored in any of your Cloud storage accounts
– Save disk space by packaging files: Compress files to save space of your storage and extract compressed files in Zip and RAR formats
– Easy file browsing: Browse files easily by category right from File Manager’s home screen: images, videos, music, applications, downloaded, and favorites.
For more product information and videos, check out:
Feedbacks and suggestions
We’d love to hear from you!
Send us your feedbacks via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: File Manager (Google Play)
Guide to install File Manager For PC
More From Us: Hoodclips – Trending Videos For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the File Manager For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like File Manager please Follow our blog.