kubic is a unique optical illusion puzzle game based on M.C. Escher's art, impossible objects and other geometric designs. The object is to construct the goal configuration from a number of pieces.
Presented in a simple, clean design and minimalistic art, kubic is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases. It's just your brain and 60 escher-esque puzzles.
When you click on a piece, it pops to the front-most layer, and may overlap other pieces. When you combine the pieces, they do not merge. If there are extra pieces, you may hide them behind the others. If you are stuck on a puzzle you can simply skip it and re-visit at a later time. Rest assured, all puzzles can be solved.
Tip: It helps to build figures from back to front.
Levels divided in 5 groups:
• Ocean (Blue) – "2D" Shapes are basically two-dimensional arrangements.
• Desert (Orange) – "3D" Shapes appear to be three-dimensional, but remember to think in two dimensions.
• Mountain (Purple) – "Convex/Concave" These optical illusions are inspired by Escher's famous "Convex and Concave" lithograph.
• Sky (Green) – "Up/Down" These optical illusions are inspired by the Penrose Triangle featured in Escher's lithograph "Waterfall”.
• Escher (Mixed) – Based on letter designs that spell out MC ESCHER.
Convex Concave puzzles from the Heaven and Earth game are included with permission. The puzzles were designed by Scott Kim, Puzzlemaster (scottkim.com), and the Heaven & Earth team.
Game supports Google Play Saved Games service for progress syncing between devices.
Source: kubic (Google Play)
Guide to install kubic For PC
More From Us: AntiVirus FREE 2016 – Android For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the kubic For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like kubic please Follow our blog.