→ Easy to install
Connect any compatible Android device to your car using a standard K+Dcan cable along with a OTG USB cable, install one of the pre-purchased MHD built-in maps and enjoy the power and performance benefits of the maps by WedgePerformance.
→ Keep an eye on the tuning
Monitor your engine behaviour using a configurable gauges layout to keep on eye on any of the 50+ engine monitors like oil temp, boost pressure, actual load or individual cylinder ignition timing. Activate the logging mode to save up to 30 monitors to a standard CSV file for later analysis. Track issues by reading the error codes, and delete them once resolved.
→ Flash your ECU back to a stock anytime, as often as you need to. No ECU backup is needed
→ Custom tuning support
As an alternative to built-in maps, several tuners can provide advanced custom mapping for those who have higher or special performance needs.
Complete features description:
*** Flasher module
– Flash built-in maps (purchased separately), piggyback backend maps or custom user-tuned .BIN files.
– Backup up the stock ECU software, as fast as 5 seconds on most of the cars.
– Provides handy options like power limiter per gear, wastegate rattle fix or idle RPM setting.
– Read / delete engine trouble codes.
– Reset adaptation values (Lambda, Fuel/air, Octane rating, VANOS, Throttle, Battery).
– 2 minutes map switching; initial install time : 18 minutes on KLINE cars (2007 & Early 2008), 38 minutes on DCAN cars (2008+).
*** Monitor module
– Extensive logging values list, up to 30 values at the same time.
– Save logging session to .CSV files
– Up to 8 configurable gauges
*** Optional Built-in maps packs
– Maps by WedgePerformance
– Stage 1 pack. Four maps: 91/93oct variants, stock / upgraded FMIC variants.
– Stage 2 pack: Two maps: 91/93oct variants. High flow downpipes required
– E40 map (40% e85), requires FMIC+DPs
2006-2010 135i, 335i and 535i
2009-2015 Z4 35i/is
2008-2010 X6 35i
This racing product is for competition closed course use only.
– 1 device running Android 3.2 and up, USB OTG compatible.
– 1 K+Dcan cable. The only reliable and affordable provider in the US is: http://bimmersoftware.com/Cables
– 1 USB OTG cable.
Price list (licences are VIN Locked):
Flasher module: $99
MHD map packs: $49 each. Requires the Flasher module.
Monitor module: $69
Increased boost limit (from 18 to 22 PSI) module: $49. For custom tuning purpose. Requires the Flasher module.
JB4 backends only flasher: $79. Upgradable for $20 to the full $99 flasher module.
Q: Can I test the connection before making a purchase?
A: Yes, simply tap the MHD Store button. The ECU connection is checked before displaying available purchases.
Q: Does my Android device need to be permanently plugged to the OBD port?
A: No. Once a flash is performed you can unplug your device.
Q: Do I need to purchase a new licence each time I flash a map?
A: No, you can ref lash as many times as needed.
Q: Is a battery charger required?
A: It is highly recommended for long flashes (install, uninstall). A healthy battery will handle short flashes (map changes) fine but the use of a battery charger remains recommended.
Source: MHD Flasher N54 (Google Play)
Guide to install MHD Flasher N54 For PC
More From Us: Township For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the MHD Flasher N54 For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like MHD Flasher N54 please Follow our blog.