If you've used an older version of SkySafari, here's what's new:
1) Rewrite of the compass code for smoother and more accurate sky tracking.
2) Tonight at a Glance: the location and rise/set times of the Sun, Moon, Planets, and International Space Station in one handy view!
3) Notifications when the ISS and other major satellites will pass overhead, and when the planets rise!
4) Completely new sound effects, and a new look to the sky and horizon. A brighter, more visible Moon.
5) Object lists in the Search menu now show thumbnail images for every object which has a photograph, and also now shows their rise/set times.
6) Updated object descriptions. Every object now has a description!
7) Reworked Time Flow controls. Set the date and time directly from the main toolbar.
If you haven't used SkySafari before, here's what you can do with it.
• See an eclipse now, in the past or in the future! Simulate the night sky from anywhere on Earth many years in the past or in the future! Animate meteor showers, comet approaches, transits, conjunctions, and other celestial events with SkySafari’s Time Flow.
• Locate the Sun, Moon, or Mars from our extensive database and track the arrow to be directed to their exact locations in the sky before you. See spectacular views of Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, and other planets!
• Learn about the history, mythology, and science of heavens! Browse from hundreds of object descriptions, astronomical photographs, and NASA spacecraft images in SkySafari. Explore tons of NASA Space Missions!
All this is built into SkySafari 5 – no need for an Internet connection. It's a powerful planetarium that fits in your pocket, puts the universe at your fingertips, and is incredibly easy to use! This app is everything the casual stargazer will ever want.
• 120,000 stars; over 200 star clusters, nebulae, and galaxies; all major planets and moons, and dozens of asteroids, comets, and satellites including the International Space Station (ISS).
• Animated meteor showers with complete viewing information & spectacular graphics.
• Night Vision – Preserves your eyesight after dark.
• Google Maps Integration – Choose your location from a built-in Maps view.
• Horizon Panoramas – choose from beautiful built-in vistas, or customize your own!
For telescope control, a bigger database, and more features, check out SkySafari 5 Plus and SkySafari 5 Pro!
Source: SkySafari 5 (Google Play)
Guide to install SkySafari 5 For PC
More From Us: Galaxy on Fire™ – Alliances For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the SkySafari 5 For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like SkySafari 5 please Follow our blog.