It is essential trying the free version (Smart Control Free) before purchasing the Pro, because the app doesn't support all Android device configurations, ELM327, and car model. Furthermore it's important to note that the PRO version does not guarantee greater compatibility than the Free version. So, the users interested in buying, have to check the proper connection of the Free version with cars.
The free version provides a range of functions and for less demanding users is a good on-board computer (CDB). The PRO version was created for more demanding users who want an advanced CDB.
The graphics of the PRO version has been optimized and improved both in aesthetic and features to make your driving experience even more enjoyable. Through the Head Up Display function (HUD) of the Live Data you will be able to read all the information in your field of view .
For more informations, read the Free version description.
The functions of both two apps are absolutely equivalent, except for those with limitations in FREE version (listed below):
Do not allow to show and reset engine fault codes/DTC trouble codes stored;
– Keep only the last three trips and data;
– The average consumption and the other values are based on the last three trips available, with a poor precision;
– Show only the last two refuelings;
– Do not display the arrival position;
– Do not allow navigation to the last known position;
– Do not allow other user addition;
– During the trip, it allows only the display of acceleration 0-100 km/h
– Display HUD function not supported in Free version.
If you purchase the PRO version you can overcome all of these limitations and enjoy a new generation of on-board computer.
Guide to install Smart Control Pro (OBD / ELM) For PC
More From Us: Princess Salon: Frozen Party For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Smart Control Pro (OBD / ELM) For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like Smart Control Pro (OBD / ELM) please Follow our blog.