Currently, Spark has two themes available with 3 more to come; each contains 20 levels to conquer. Levels are designed so that players can find their own way by learning the layout of each level and challenge themselves to beat their best times. Additionally, another game mode is being developed that will allow players to compare distance runs and enjoy Spark in a completely different way.
* Circuit Mode – Select the theme and level you would like to challenge yourself against while earning in game currency to make purchases in the game store.
* Grid – Visit the in game store and purchase more lives, map packs to view level layouts and figure out how to complete a difficult level, different themes for Circuit mode, or buy unique game currency called Flux to use for purchases.
* Snap Lap – Free update that will allow players to play in an endless runner and compare their run times with friends and family
* 3 More Themes for Circuit Mode
* Different visual aesthetics to add personal flare and enjoyment to the game
* Achievement system to add more challenges and personal success to the game
Source: Spark (Google Play)
Guide to install Spark For PC
More From Us: VivaVideo Pro: HD Video Editor For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Spark For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like Spark please Follow our blog.