Your actions or in-actions, big or small carry consequences that are noticed by the inhabitants and factions. Empires will rise and fall, take a side, or sow the seeds of anarchy.
Be immersed in a universe that's alive with random events offering pilots an opportunity for exploitation. Be involved in dynamic economies with logistical supply & demand at the mercy of a capitalistic merchant or a menacing pirate.
Be the catalyst to decide the fate of humanity.
IMPORTANT: [English Only] Made for devices with a screen size that is 5 inches or larger with at least 1.5GB of RAM & CPU/SOCs such as Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, Samsung Exynos 5 Octa, ARM Cortex A12 or better. Not recommended for smaller or weaker spec devices (too slow in huge fleet battles).
* Full HD PC top-down space combat & trader sim (spacesim), refined with intuitive controls & UI for mobiles.
* Squad-RPG progression via skills, perks, ship upgrades & modules.
* Deep trade system with dynamic supply & demand, affected by events, piracy & conflict.
* Fluid real-time combat with tactical pause & a wide variety of weapons.
* Resource gathering & looting of combat kills.
* Dynamic factions will conquer & defend systems with fleet movements. Your actions, big or small, have a major effect on the tide of conquest!
* Random events offer opportunities and also ensure no two game plays out the same.
* Random encounters offer interesting side-quests or tough choices with major consequences.
* Many classes of ships, including Corvettes, Frigates, Cruisers, Capitals and Carriers!
* Clever enemies. Fast & agile ships will flank, large ships will broadside tank with their strong directional shields.
* Take part in epic fleet battles with Capital Ships battling among support ships & hordes of combat drones!
* Intelligent Squad AI, never be caught flying with stupid, ever.
* Challenging, non hand-holding, but fair Rogue-like gameplay.
Please be aware, the game is English only. I am a solo developer with limited resources so supporting multiple languages is currently not possible.
Recommended start: Merchant or Hunter. Pirate is not for newbies, it is very tough with every faction out to kill you on sight!
There's an alternative Flight Control option/toggle in the title menu, bottom right icon, tap for info. It is there to allow more finer flight controls & ship turning on the spot, based on player feedback.
Rogue-like mode is only recommended for expert players. It truly is challenging, however, special Capital Ships are available in this difficulty mode as a bonus.
For queries, feedback, or bug reports, please contact me:
Source: Star Nomad 2 (Google Play)
Guide to install Star Nomad 2 For PC
More From Us: Game Screen Recorder For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Star Nomad 2 For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like Star Nomad 2 please Follow our blog.