Select an egg to hatch your creature, delight in customising it, and watch as your little animated block grows a pair of crazy arms, or wings, or tentacles, then stack the next creature on top of it and see how they play with each other! Will they get along or not? Will they be tickled, scratched, poked, or simply just annoyed!
Complete your TotemUp stack by combining monsters of different heights, play with it by touching the blocks and shaking your device, take a picture of your creation, and when you are ready for a new one just destroy it to build another!
TotemUp lets your child explore numbers from 1 to 10 in a relaxed and enjoyable way, helping kids 3 to 5 begin coming to terms with math concepts like units, numbers and addition.
– Combine different faces, outlines, colours, patterns and arms to make unique TotemUp creature blocks
– Build over 200.000 different creatures
– Build billions of different combinations of funny TotemUp blocks
– Save pictures of your favourite TotemUp towers
– Familiarise children with pre-school math concepts
– See the local time of day reflected in the colours of the sky
– Ideal for kids 3 to 5
– No goals or objectives, simply an endless digital toy experience!
At Minilab Studios, we make a simple pledge: to make fun and learning one and the same, through safe and playful digital experiences that stimulate children’s curiosity and creativity. Find out more at minilabstudios.com
Leave a review, your feedback is important to us!
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: TotemUp (Google Play)
Guide to install TotemUp For PC
More From Us: Number Puzzle For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the TotemUp For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like TotemUp please Follow our blog.