Vine & SnappyTV*!
Built for Android Jelly Bean 4.2+! Only supports English for now.
Easy To Use
• Familiar navigation; scroll, swipe, tap, tap & hold!
• Navigation drawer for quick shortcuts.
• Search Twitter for tweets, media & users.
• Touch & hold to reveal tweet actions such as reply, like & retweet.
• Google Chrome Custom Tabs can be used for the in-app browser. Must have Google
Chrome installed on your device.
• Mute those annoying retweeters!
• Notification system to see who liked, retweeted, mentioned & messaged you. Notifications
can be swiped away in the notification screen. Streaming MUST be enabled.
• Clickable links, hashtags & @ mentions for quick navigation.
• Tap & hold to reveal tweet buttons or always show them via settings.
• Custom colours for user profiles & tweet details thanks to the Palette API.
• Support for Instagram photos & videos,Twitter GIFs & videos, TWIMG
videos & SnappyTV Videos*!
• Play Instagram, Twitter, Vine & SnappyTV videos & GIFs!*
• Attach up to 4 pictures to your tweets.
• View user's latest photos from their profile.
• View up to 4 embedded photos per tweet.
• Save pictures to your device.
• 15+ themes
• Different layout styles!
• Different font styles!
• Report/block users.
• Quote support.
• Streaming support for live tweets & notifications.
• View trends from around the world.
• View lists you created or a member of.
• View tweet replies** & conversation.
• Pin your favourite lists to the navigation drawer!
• Experimental settings! Get access to experimental settings when they're available!
• Delete messages and conversations.
• And more!
I'm still a fairly new Android developer. Vapor is my first REAL project & I have spent
countless hours on creating & I hope you all enjoy using it!
Vapor Twitter: @Vapor_Android
Send bug reports via the app from the about page! Be as detailed as possible.
• The full changelog, open-source licenses & frequently asked questions can be viewed in
the app's about screen.
• Location: Local trends & adding location to tweets.
• Photos/Media/Files: Save/attach images to tweets.
• Storage: Store save images & store captured photos.
• Camera: Take photos to attach to tweets.
• Network access: Download Twitter data.
• View Network Connections: Check if a data network is available
• Run At Startup: Start the stream service when the phone is turned on. Only used if
streaming is enabled & user is logged in.
• Control Vibration: For notifications.
• Licensing: To check if you have a valid version of the application.
*Vine, Instagram & SnappyTV support is currently in beta. Feedback is welcome!
** Uses the search API & is not always reliable.
Source: Vapor for Twitter (Google Play)
Guide to install Vapor for Twitter For PC
More From Us: Bik: A Space Adventure For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Vapor for Twitter For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like Vapor for Twitter please Follow our blog.