• View balance and transaction history
• Find nearby Walmart stores and ATM locations
• Track progress towards the Monthly Charge Waiver
For Cardholders with the NEW Walmart MoneyCard with Cash-Back Rewards, also:
• View Cash-Back Rewards balance
• Deposit checks using your smartphone
• Order and pre-authorize paper checks
• Shop online or in-store everywhere Debit MasterCard® or Visa® debit cards are accepted in the U.S.
• NO overdraft fees
• NO minimum balance or credit check to get a card today
ATM access only available on personalized cards. All ATMs will incur a $2.50 charge, $0.50 for balance inquiries, plus any applicable ATM owner fees. Visit warlmartmoneycard.com for more info.
Technology Privacy Statement: https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/account/legal-info
Green Dot Corp adheres to PCI DSS compliance. The Walmart MoneyCard is issued by Green Dot Bank, Member, FDIC.
Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage.
Source: Walmart MoneyCard (Google Play)
Guide to install Walmart MoneyCard For PC
More From Us: Glow Hockey 2 For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Walmart MoneyCard For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like Walmart MoneyCard please Follow our blog.